IT consulting group formed
Digital Healthcare & Productivity, January 14, 2008
Champions in Healthcare, a new consulting firm founded by clinicians, hopes to overcome one of the greatest barriers to widespread use of health-IT by concentrating on how physicians and nurses think and work. The group had a "soft launch" in early January but is aiming to make a bigger splash at the annual Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society conference in late February.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013