IT consulting group formed
Digital Healthcare & Productivity, January 14, 2008
Champions in Healthcare, a new consulting firm founded by clinicians, hopes to overcome one of the greatest barriers to widespread use of health-IT by concentrating on how physicians and nurses think and work. The group had a "soft launch" in early January but is aiming to make a bigger splash at the annual Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society conference in late February.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules