Florida hospitals switch to EMRs
The News-Press, January 21, 2008
Florida-based Lee Memorial Health System began putting its doctors online in August 2007, and soon introduced Cape Coral Hospital's emergency room to the technology. Since then, Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center emergency rooms also have begun tracking patients electronically. The system so far has spent $6 million on hardware, software and implementation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers