An MD-legislator pushes for electronic medical records
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), January 21, 2008
New Jersey's legislature recently passed a bill aimed to encourage the adoption of electronic medical records in the state. The bill creates a commission that could figure out statewide standards, and the assemblyman who sponsored the bill is a practicing internist.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream