Paging Dr. Internet
eMarketer, January 21, 2008
Electronic medical records are a big part of many proposed plans to cut costs and streamline delivery of healthcare. But while acceptance of EMRs is growing, Americans and their physicians still have some reservations, according to recent polls.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs