Beth Israel selects Concordant for EMR
HealthLeaders News Brief, January 21, 2008
Concordant has been chosen by Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Physicians Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to help build an EMR infrastructure for its independent physicians. Concordant is developing the scaleable IT infrastructure to securely connect this diverse healthcare community, starting with up to 300 BIDPO/BIDMC practices in 173 locations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts