Beth Israel selects Concordant for EMR
HealthLeaders News Brief, January 21, 2008
Concordant has been chosen by Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Physicians Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to help build an EMR infrastructure for its independent physicians. Concordant is developing the scaleable IT infrastructure to securely connect this diverse healthcare community, starting with up to 300 BIDPO/BIDMC practices in 173 locations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus