Beth Israel selects Concordant for EMR
HealthLeaders News Brief, January 21, 2008
Concordant has been chosen by Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Physicians Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to help build an EMR infrastructure for its independent physicians. Concordant is developing the scaleable IT infrastructure to securely connect this diverse healthcare community, starting with up to 300 BIDPO/BIDMC practices in 173 locations.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law