Beth Israel selects Concordant for EMR
HealthLeaders News Brief, January 21, 2008
Concordant has been chosen by Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Physicians Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to help build an EMR infrastructure for its independent physicians. Concordant is developing the scaleable IT infrastructure to securely connect this diverse healthcare community, starting with up to 300 BIDPO/BIDMC practices in 173 locations.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream