Medicare will test PHRs in South Carolina
Government Health IT, January 28, 2008
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is set to test a personal health record program for Medicare recipients in South Carolina. The South Carolina project will offer PHRs to 100,000 participants in Medicare's fee-for-service program. Until the South Carolina program, Medicare offered PHRs only to participants in certain plans that were already making PHRs available to their members.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line