iSOFT releases real-time speech recognition for RIS
Health Imaging News, January 28, 2008
RadCentre RIS from iSoft now offers real-time speech recognition, and with the new feature dictations appear instantly as screen text to produce critical radiology reports and share patient diagnoses more quickly. RadCentre features Intelligent Speech Interpretation to produce accurate radiology reports with a minimum of human intervention, say iSoft representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program