NovaRad inks PACS contracts with three U.S. hospitals
Health Imaging News, January 28, 2008
American Fork, Utah-based NovaRad has secured NovaPACS contracts with three hospitals in New Mexico, South Dakota and Texas. NovaPACS offers fast image retrieval, full-feature viewer with intuitive interface, and seven-year, on-site archive with offsite emergency back-up, said NovaRad representatives.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%