NovaRad inks PACS contracts with three U.S. hospitals
Health Imaging News, January 28, 2008
American Fork, Utah-based NovaRad has secured NovaPACS contracts with three hospitals in New Mexico, South Dakota and Texas. NovaPACS offers fast image retrieval, full-feature viewer with intuitive interface, and seven-year, on-site archive with offsite emergency back-up, said NovaRad representatives.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer