NovaRad inks PACS contracts with three U.S. hospitals
Health Imaging News, January 28, 2008
American Fork, Utah-based NovaRad has secured NovaPACS contracts with three hospitals in New Mexico, South Dakota and Texas. NovaPACS offers fast image retrieval, full-feature viewer with intuitive interface, and seven-year, on-site archive with offsite emergency back-up, said NovaRad representatives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised