Commission announces new certifications
HealthLeaders News, January 28, 2008
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology announced that three additional electronic health record products designed for use in acute care hospitals have received CCHIT Inpatient EHR 2007 certification status, bringing the total number of certified inpatient products to nine, or an estimated 36 percent of inpatient EHR vendors. The new CCHIT-certified products are:
- Cerner Millennium PowerChart 2007 by Cerner Corporation
- Advanced Clinical Systems, MAGIC 5.6 by Meditech
- INVISION Clinicals Version 27.0 with Siemens Pharmacy and Med Administration Check (MAK), Version 24.0 by Siemens Medical Solutions
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus