Halifax Health to host live online surgical procedure
HealthLeaders News Brief, February 5, 2008
Halifax Health in Daytona Beach, FL, will present one of the state's first live online surgical procedures, an automated implantable cardiac defibrillator case. The event takes place Thursday, February 28 at 6:30 p.m. ET. The surgery may be viewed at halifaxhealth.org.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus