Halifax Health to host live online surgical procedure
HealthLeaders News Brief, February 5, 2008
Halifax Health in Daytona Beach, FL, will present one of the state's first live online surgical procedures, an automated implantable cardiac defibrillator case. The event takes place Thursday, February 28 at 6:30 p.m. ET. The surgery may be viewed at halifaxhealth.org.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013