Department of Defense certifies CliniComp e-patient record system
Health Imaging News, February 5, 2008
CliniComp, a provider of multidisciplinary charting and surveillance solutions to hospitals and health systems, has received the U.S. Department of Defense's Approval to Operate certification for a computerized patient record system. The certification paves the way for any military hospital to install and connect the latest version of the system to its IT network, according to CliniComp.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion