KLAS ranks digital mammography players
Health Imaging News, February 11, 2008
KLAS has published an inaugural study that investigates the successes and challenges providers have had incorporating digital mammography into their hospital or clinic. The study focuses on the digital mammography market as a result of provider demand for user feedback. According to the report, despite tremendous market growth, there are currently relatively few full-field digital mammography vendors with FDA approval, but several more are poised for entry. Areas of concern from users surrounding the top vendors centered on their need to scale to the growing demand.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion