RSNA receives $1.5 million endowment
Health Imaging News, February 11, 2008
Paul E. Berger, MD, has donated $1.5 million to the Research and Education Foundation of the Radiological Society of North America. The gift will endow the Derek Harwood-Nash Scholar Grant, which will focus on opportunities for international educators and investigators, said RSNA representatives.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch