RSNA receives $1.5 million endowment
Health Imaging News, February 11, 2008
Paul E. Berger, MD, has donated $1.5 million to the Research and Education Foundation of the Radiological Society of North America. The gift will endow the Derek Harwood-Nash Scholar Grant, which will focus on opportunities for international educators and investigators, said RSNA representatives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital