Cleveland Clinic signs with MedHub
mlive.com, February 11, 2008
Cleveland Clinic has chosen a Web-based hospital residency program designed by Ann Arbor, MI-based MedHub, Inc. to be distrbuted throughout the hospital system. MedHub Inc. designed the technology for teaching programs to provide information to accrediting bodies and to help hospitals avoid errors that can result in lost Medicare reimbursements.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?