Cleveland Clinic signs with MedHub
mlive.com, February 11, 2008
Cleveland Clinic has chosen a Web-based hospital residency program designed by Ann Arbor, MI-based MedHub, Inc. to be distrbuted throughout the hospital system. MedHub Inc. designed the technology for teaching programs to provide information to accrediting bodies and to help hospitals avoid errors that can result in lost Medicare reimbursements.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives