Healthcare IT: Driving U.S. presidential campaigns
CBR, February 19, 2008
Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain, have all cited technology in their campaigns for healthcare reform. However, while IT may feature in the next president's healthcare agenda, doubt remains as to whether any of the candidates will deliver fully on their proposals.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically