Will .md pay off?
Cincinnati Enquirer, February 20, 2008
Entrepreneur buys up sites for individual cities, creating YourCity.MD, a network of about 300 city-specific healthcare Web sites. The creator is willing to wager that consumers looking for a new doctor, a flu shot or a referral for shoulder surgery will flock to the sites, and anticipates that 200,000 doctors who will be using the site by the end of the year.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing