Will .md pay off?
Cincinnati Enquirer, February 20, 2008
Entrepreneur buys up sites for individual cities, creating YourCity.MD, a network of about 300 city-specific healthcare Web sites. The creator is willing to wager that consumers looking for a new doctor, a flu shot or a referral for shoulder surgery will flock to the sites, and anticipates that 200,000 doctors who will be using the site by the end of the year.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots