CDW Healthcare and Imprivata partner
StreetInsider.com, February 25, 2008
Imprivata, Inc. and CDW Healthcare have announced today that the two companies have partnered to bring Imprivata's Single Sign-on, Authentication Management and Physical/Logical Security Convergence solutions to the healthcare market. The partnership is designed to answer IT security and authentication management concerns.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital