CDW Healthcare and Imprivata partner
StreetInsider.com, February 25, 2008
Imprivata, Inc. and CDW Healthcare have announced today that the two companies have partnered to bring Imprivata's Single Sign-on, Authentication Management and Physical/Logical Security Convergence solutions to the healthcare market. The partnership is designed to answer IT security and authentication management concerns.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts