USDA promotes hi-tech approach to healthy eating message
Foodnavigator.com, February 25, 2008
The US Department of Agriculture is calling on companies from the food and electronic industries to join the MyPyramid program which aims to provide science-based information about healthy food choices. The MyPyramid program proposes a number of hi-tech initiatives to promote healthy eating, such as video games for kids, podcasts of good nutritional messages or free CD-Roms given away with food products.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'