Largest EMR contract in Canadian history
Healthcare IT News, February 25, 2008
Sixty physicians at multiple locations near the city of Barrie, Ontario will upgrade to an electronic medical record and practice management system. The Barrie and Community Family Health Team intends to implement the integrated Clinical Management Solution from CLINICARE Corporation.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer