Largest EMR contract in Canadian history
Healthcare IT News, February 25, 2008
Sixty physicians at multiple locations near the city of Barrie, Ontario will upgrade to an electronic medical record and practice management system. The Barrie and Community Family Health Team intends to implement the integrated Clinical Management Solution from CLINICARE Corporation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus