Northrop, partners to build system for sharing healthcare records
Washington Technology, February 25, 2008
Northrop Grumman Corp. has formed a partnership with the Defense Department and Pennsylvania-based Conemaugh Health System to build a prototype system to move health records between military and civilian medical facilities. Members of the military and their dependents could use the system throughout their lifetime if the experimental electronic transfer system becomes a reality.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs