Pharma still taking baby steps on the Web
PharmaExec.com, March 10, 2008
While the pharmaceutical industry is making strides to boost its Web presence, it still has a long way to go, according to the results of a digital-outlook report conducted by the Electronic-media agency Avenue A/Razorfish. "Pharma marketers must be increasingly creative with how they engage their target consumers," Brian M. Krick, director of search marketing at Avenue A, told PharmaExec.com. "The standard approach of buying all the content for whatever indication was on the table is getting less effective in terms of how to blanket a consumer."
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments