Pharma still taking baby steps on the Web
PharmaExec.com, March 10, 2008
While the pharmaceutical industry is making strides to boost its Web presence, it still has a long way to go, according to the results of a digital-outlook report conducted by the Electronic-media agency Avenue A/Razorfish. "Pharma marketers must be increasingly creative with how they engage their target consumers," Brian M. Krick, director of search marketing at Avenue A, told PharmaExec.com. "The standard approach of buying all the content for whatever indication was on the table is getting less effective in terms of how to blanket a consumer."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts