ProMedica signs with McKesson
HealthLeaders News Brief, March 10, 2008
ProMedica Health System, an Ohio-based 10 hospital network, has signed with McKesson for an array of clinical software, pharmacy automation and medication distribution services. ProMedica hopes to enhance patient safety and help improve operational efficiencies and reduce healthcare costs.
"This initiative is being driven first by patient safety and quality of service," said Michael Ruhlen, M.D., vice president, medical informatics at ProMedica.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care