New Ohio hospital maximizes wireless processes
Nursing Spectrum, March 17, 2008
OhioHealth Inc.'s new Dublin Methodist Hospital features an abundance of state-of-the-art medical equipment. The technological innovations at the new $150 million full-service community hospital include electronic medical records, VOCERA wireless communication badges for employees, wireless laptops for patients, and bar-code scanning technology to scan patient ID bracelets.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations