CMS spares cardiac CTA reimbursement cuts
Health Imaging News, March 17, 2008
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has announced it has decided not to issue a national coverage determination for cardiac CTA. If CMS had issued the determination, it would have drastically limited patient access to cardiac computed tomography angiography. The Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance lobbied hard to stop the potential cuts, and praised CMS' decision.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care