HIMSS delegation to convene in India
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, March 17, 2008
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society leaders Victoria Bradley RN, DNP, FHIMSS, and John Wade, FCHIME, FHIMSS, will lead an educational cultural exchange program in India. IT leaders are invited to explore the world of healthcare and information technology in India and participate in cultural activities in three cities in India.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program