HIMSS delegation to convene in India
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, March 17, 2008
Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society leaders Victoria Bradley RN, DNP, FHIMSS, and John Wade, FCHIME, FHIMSS, will lead an educational cultural exchange program in India. IT leaders are invited to explore the world of healthcare and information technology in India and participate in cultural activities in three cities in India.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations