North Texans to get price cuts in Medicare supplies
Dallas Morning News, March 31, 2008
Beginning in summer 2008, Medicare beneficiaries in the Dallas-Fort Worth area will see prices slashed by an average of 25 percent on oxygen equipment, power wheelchairs, walkers and many other medical devices and supplies. Medicare officials estimate that seniors and others with disabilities will save hundreds of dollars a year because of a competitive bidding program the federal agency is launching.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'