North Texans to get price cuts in Medicare supplies
Dallas Morning News, March 31, 2008
Beginning in summer 2008, Medicare beneficiaries in the Dallas-Fort Worth area will see prices slashed by an average of 25 percent on oxygen equipment, power wheelchairs, walkers and many other medical devices and supplies. Medicare officials estimate that seniors and others with disabilities will save hundreds of dollars a year because of a competitive bidding program the federal agency is launching.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers