Telemedicine event slated
American Telemedicine Association, March 31, 2008
The American Telemedicine Association is organizing regular conferences and forums on telemedicine practices and the telemedicine industry that attract individuals from across the telehealth spectrum: researchers, practitioners, vendors and patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care