Robot now makes tracks through Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, April 1, 2008
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin now uses a robotic cart called TUG to move equipment and supplies throughout the hospital. Doing so allows staff to concentrate on transporting patients more quickly, say hospital officials. In all, there are about 100 TUG units at institutions throughout the nation, say representatives from Aethon Corp., which manufactures the machine.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'