Healthcare Web site contest opens
The deadline for receipt of entries for the 2008 Aesculapius Award competition is September 5, 2008. Any WWW site or PSA that promotes public awareness, understanding or involvement in health, health care or health policy is eligible. Entries are judged by panels of communications and health professionals. Past honorees include the American Dietetic Association, the American Institute for Cancer Research, American Lung Association, and Texas Heart Institute. The contest is sponsored by the Health Improvement Institute. For information, visit www.hii.org.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised