Healthcare Web site contest opens
The deadline for receipt of entries for the 2008 Aesculapius Award competition is September 5, 2008. Any WWW site or PSA that promotes public awareness, understanding or involvement in health, health care or health policy is eligible. Entries are judged by panels of communications and health professionals. Past honorees include the American Dietetic Association, the American Institute for Cancer Research, American Lung Association, and Texas Heart Institute. The contest is sponsored by the Health Improvement Institute. For information, visit www.hii.org.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US