Book tackles medical ID theft
Health Data Management, April 7, 2008
The American Health Information Management Association has published a book that probes issues surrounding medical identity theft. The book is targeted to health information management professionals, privacy and security officers, and risk managers. It covers preventive policies, internal and external threats, risk and exposure mitigation, HIPAA compliance, and best practices to resolve incidents.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US