Telemedicine award announced
Joe D'Iorio, manager of healthcare services at Tandberg—a global provider of high-definition videoconferencing and mobile video—received the American Telemedicine Association Industry Council Award for Leadership in the Advancement of Telemedicine at the 13th Annual ATA Meeting & Exposition, held in Seattle, WA. The annual award recognized D'Iorio for his leadership in promoting telemedicine and e-health.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US