Telemedicine award announced
Joe D'Iorio, manager of healthcare services at Tandberg—a global provider of high-definition videoconferencing and mobile video—received the American Telemedicine Association Industry Council Award for Leadership in the Advancement of Telemedicine at the 13th Annual ATA Meeting & Exposition, held in Seattle, WA. The annual award recognized D'Iorio for his leadership in promoting telemedicine and e-health.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts