Simulated patient put to work
Nurse.com, April 22, 2008
A high-fidelity mannequin will be used by students at Reading (PA)Hospital School of Health Sciences to hone their pediatrics techniques. "Students seem to enjoy learning by doing. And adding the simulation to the clinical is just a huge benefit," said Debbie Rahn, RN, director of the school's nursing program.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers