Cardinal CEO has plan to trim medical mistakes
Healthcare services company Cardinal Health is making an increased push for increased patient-safety initiatives in the hopes that it will lead to higher-quality care and lower costs for the nation's healthcare providers. Cardinal Health has recently unveiled $1 million in grants to 34 hospitals nationwide to help advance patient safety improvements.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers