Cardinal CEO has plan to trim medical mistakes
Healthcare services company Cardinal Health is making an increased push for increased patient-safety initiatives in the hopes that it will lead to higher-quality care and lower costs for the nation's healthcare providers. Cardinal Health has recently unveiled $1 million in grants to 34 hospitals nationwide to help advance patient safety improvements.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'