Cardinal CEO has plan to trim medical mistakes
Healthcare services company Cardinal Health is making an increased push for increased patient-safety initiatives in the hopes that it will lead to higher-quality care and lower costs for the nation's healthcare providers. Cardinal Health has recently unveiled $1 million in grants to 34 hospitals nationwide to help advance patient safety improvements.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts