Apax to buy TriZetto, with customer’s help
Private-equity firm Apax Partners will acquire healthcare-software maker TriZetto Group Inc. for $1.4 billion. TriZetto customers BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and Regence Group are providing an undisclosed share of the deal's funding and will be equity investors in the new company. Regence is a combination of several BlueCross BlueShield health-insurance plans in several states.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse