CCHIT seeks work group volunteers
Health Data Management, April 28, 2008
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology is seeking volunteer members for 10 work groups. The work groups will help the organization put together certification criteria and testing programs for a number of electronic health records products, including two new work groups to cover behavioral health and personal health records. Other work groups looking for additional members include ambulatory, cardiovascular medicine, child health, emergency department, inpatient, interoperability, privacy and compliance, and security.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts