CCHIT seeks work group volunteers
Health Data Management, April 28, 2008
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology is seeking volunteer members for 10 work groups. The work groups will help the organization put together certification criteria and testing programs for a number of electronic health records products, including two new work groups to cover behavioral health and personal health records. Other work groups looking for additional members include ambulatory, cardiovascular medicine, child health, emergency department, inpatient, interoperability, privacy and compliance, and security.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations