CCHIT seeks work group volunteers
Health Data Management, April 28, 2008
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology is seeking volunteer members for 10 work groups. The work groups will help the organization put together certification criteria and testing programs for a number of electronic health records products, including two new work groups to cover behavioral health and personal health records. Other work groups looking for additional members include ambulatory, cardiovascular medicine, child health, emergency department, inpatient, interoperability, privacy and compliance, and security.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care