Web site to help Georgians make decisions about healthcare
The Georgia Department of Community Health has awarded a $5.2 million contract to the IBM Corp. to build a Web site for state consumers in an effort to help them make more informed healthcare decisions. The Web site, scheduled to go online in October, will offer information about hospitals and where various procedures are performed. The Web site will also permit the comparison of hospitals in terms of cost, quality, customer service scores, and other related information.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives