Illinois officials launch updated Web portal for Medicaid information
AP/Chicago Tribune, May 12, 2008
The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services has launched the Medical Electronic Data Interchange, which keeps data such as medication and immunization histories, lab orders and hospitalizations for Medicaid patients. In addition to keeping track of Medicaid patient data, officials say the database also helps reduce redundant care, especially when someone is seeing more than one doctors.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness