Event will explain claims attachments
The Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange has scheduled the second in a series of educational audiocasts about the forthcoming HIPAA electronic claims attachment standards. The 90-minute, May 29 program will cover how the standards work; how they relate to other HIPAA standards and to the Health Level Seven Clinical Document Architecture; and how implementation specifications are laid out.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts