New Hampshire doctors access patients’ records electronically
AP/Boston Globe, May 13, 2008
New Hampshire doctors signed up for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's electronic prescription program now will have access to patient records through their computer or Internet-enabled cell phone. In 2007, Anthem and the New Hampshire Citizens Health Initiative launched a statewide electronic prescribing program for doctors to use regardless of their patients' health plan. The new technology enhances electronic prescribing by delivering clinical information to the doctor.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers