McKesson signs billing deal
McKesson will handle all billing and collection operations for Lucile Packard Medical Group. The group includes the more than 650 physicians associated with Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, an academic medical center on the Stanford University campus in Palo Alto, CA. The medical group selected McKesson after a two-year evaluation. McKesson says more than 17,000 physicians use its revenue management services.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013