Drives hold health records
Cincinnati Enquirer, May 27, 2008
A flash drive that will store all of a patient's personal health records is now on sale at 103 Kroger stores in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. The product, called MedFlash, will cost $29.95 and is about an inch long. The records can be downloaded through any computer.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care