CINA signs with HealthBridge
CINA will assist HealthBridge, one of the nation's largest community Health Information Exchanges, in a data extraction and aggregation project to satisfy the requirements of a federally funded community-wide project to be initiated throughout regions of Cincinnati, OH. This initiative will attempt to demonstrate that data extracted from physician-based electronic medical records and practice management systems throughout the HealthBridge service area can be successfully integrated with HealthBridge's own clinical data for quality improvement purposes.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'