Two more electronic record vendors win CCHIT approval
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology has certified two more ambulatory electronic health records systems under its 2007 criteria. The new certifications are for Record UE Version 4.5 from Atlanta-based MedcomSoft Corp., and Sevocity Version 5.0 from San Antonio-based Conceptual Mindworks Inc. CCHIT has certified 31 systems under its 2007 criteria, which is no longer open for applications.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts