Two more electronic record vendors win CCHIT approval
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology has certified two more ambulatory electronic health records systems under its 2007 criteria. The new certifications are for Record UE Version 4.5 from Atlanta-based MedcomSoft Corp., and Sevocity Version 5.0 from San Antonio-based Conceptual Mindworks Inc. CCHIT has certified 31 systems under its 2007 criteria, which is no longer open for applications.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'