Two more electronic record vendors win CCHIT approval
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology has certified two more ambulatory electronic health records systems under its 2007 criteria. The new certifications are for Record UE Version 4.5 from Atlanta-based MedcomSoft Corp., and Sevocity Version 5.0 from San Antonio-based Conceptual Mindworks Inc. CCHIT has certified 31 systems under its 2007 criteria, which is no longer open for applications.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'