Rochester, NH, hospital to start online scheduling system
Boston Globe, June 2, 2008
A new e-mail system will let patients at Rochester, NH-based Frisbie Memorial Hospital schedule appointments, renew prescriptions and communicate directly with doctors online. Called "MyHealth E-Team," the new Web portal could help alleviate the more than 1,500 calls that come in daily with questions on appointments, prescriptions, directions and other topics, officials said.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?