Rochester, NH, hospital to start online scheduling system
Boston Globe, June 2, 2008
A new e-mail system will let patients at Rochester, NH-based Frisbie Memorial Hospital schedule appointments, renew prescriptions and communicate directly with doctors online. Called "MyHealth E-Team," the new Web portal could help alleviate the more than 1,500 calls that come in daily with questions on appointments, prescriptions, directions and other topics, officials said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers