Keane wins $1.5 million EMR contract
Keane announced that it has signed a $1.5 million, five-year contract with Golden Living, a network of long-term care facilities that includes 331 skilled nursing facilities and 19 assisted living facilities in 22 states. As part of the agreement, Keane will install eCharting and ePrescribing components of its NetSolutions clinical application. The technology will give physicians at Golden Living access to patient information using a secure, browser-based connection at the point of service.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse