Kolodner to address IT summit
HealthLeaders News Brief, June 3, 2008
The American Health Information Management Association has announced that Robert Kolodner, MD, head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, will be the keynote speaker on the first day of the Long-Term Care Health Information Technology Summit, June 9-10. The title of Kolodner's presentation is "Aligning LTC with the National Vision for HIT."
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'