Kolodner to address IT summit
HealthLeaders News Brief, June 3, 2008
The American Health Information Management Association has announced that Robert Kolodner, MD, head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, will be the keynote speaker on the first day of the Long-Term Care Health Information Technology Summit, June 9-10. The title of Kolodner's presentation is "Aligning LTC with the National Vision for HIT."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US