Web site will help the uninsured in North Carolina find resources
A new Web page launched by the NC Institute of Medicine will help Medicaid recipients and people who don't have health insurance find doctors, clinics, dentists and other health resources in their communities. The site was established for the 1.5 million state residents who have no private insurance coverage. According to a recent study, only about half of uninsured North Carolina residents were aware of community services that could help them.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus